How can you help?
Shalem Mental Health Network is a charitable organization which is “supported by fees for services, donations, and interest from capital in order to fulfill its mission to stimulate, develop, demonstrate, promote and share best practices in meeting mental health needs from a faith base.”
New Direction Ministries is a charitable organization which “depends on the gifts of individuals, churches and organizations who share the vision of seeing sexual minorities encounter and grow in Christ-centered discipleship marked by radical trust, robust hope and fearless love.”
Some of our own future goals:
- facilitate support groups
- invite mental health professionals to speak at events
- financially contribute to mental health research
- financially assist suicide-bereaved families in need with funeral expenses
- initiate more high school ‘safe places’ for LGBTQ youth
- provide scholarships
If you’re interested in financially supporting our mission to improve the quality of life for LGBTQ individuals and those affected by mental illness and suicide by breaking barriers and bridging gaps, you may donate in the following ways:
- By cheque made out to The Andrew Jacob Memorial Foundation in person or mail to:
Andrew Jacob Memorial Foundation
256 West 32nd Street
- Through PayPal using the button below.
- Cash donations can also be accepted by any AJMF founder.
Any gift large or small is greatly appreciated and humbly accepted.
Thank-you for your support!
Tax receipts are available for your donation.